Excellence in Service
The Free Enterprise System Way
The Free Enterprise System truly takes all the right steps to have Excellence in Service.
Below are just a few of the steps The Free Enterprise System takes to achieve Excellence in Service.
- Identifying your Needs - Ensure we understand your needs and the needs of your group along with any special request or situations such as: entertainment, food, beverage, specific equipment, route, and or time flexibility.
- Punctuality - At The Free Enterprise System we say "if you're on-time you're late". Knowing your schedule and what is involved in detail. We ensure that your driver knows what hours they must be available to you and your group, and if your driver must stay at the same hotel to ensure timely arrivals and departures.
- Equipped and Organized - All of the drivers at The Free Enterprise System understand that not knowing where you are going or getting lost is not an option. Your driver is required to be equipped with mapping for your trip, calling ahead for directions, and to have the ability to be flexible.
- Driver Training - Our training is extensive and we will provide you a summary upon request. The Free Enterprise System is the only transportation company that requires all drivers to complete "Skid-Pad" training for you and your groups safety. Ask your Travel Consultant for details.
- Emergency Coverage - The Free Enterprise System is equipped with trained Emergency Help desk 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You will have the ability to talk to a real human being trained to assess and deal with any situation that may arise while on your trip.
- Safety Rating - We are happy to supply our ICC and DOT numbers. Such numbers are assigned by the U.S. Government and are required to operate legally. With these numbers you can call the Federal Highway Administration's Office of Motor Carriers at 1-800-832-5660 to verify our safety rating and our commitment to Excellence in Service.