Stewart and Stevenson Wheelchair System
Every new motorcoach The Free Enterprise System has purchased is equipped with a Stewart and Stevenson ADA wheelchair system that provides:
- Sliding wheelchair lift door with a minimum 65-inch height opening, two-point door lock mechanism and safety lights in the door header and skirt.
- Power lift with power up and gravity down platform, with 32-inch width and 51-inch length.
- Two forward facing wheelchair positions that meet ADA tie-down and spacing requirements.
- Safety interlock; priority seating and handicap accessibility signs.
- Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act provisions.